Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 35

Breakfast- wheat toast and Trader Joe's Oat n Wheat swirls cereal
Lunch-Chicken-less patty sandwich
Dinner- Salad and an organic food bar (wild blueberry)
Snacks- nutty butter bites

Workout- I didn't do everything I wanted to do today but did workout for 18 minutes on the elliptical and went 1.60 miles. Will go for a more intense workout tomorrow including climbing the stairs at work. Oh, I also did a bunch of crunches today.

I had about two cups of tea, and a lot of water today so that definitely helped with my 'water' intake for the day. My diet has been great the past couple of days and now that I am working out more I am hoping to see results within the next week. I hope I at least drop a pound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home