Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Days 31-34

Okay, so I haven't been updating due to the fact that I ate a evil felafel pita from grand central and it gave me a mild case of food poisoning which had me living off of toast and soup the past few days. As of today I feel A LOT better and think I can go back to normal foods. I think for a while, I am going to eat raw veggies, fruit, and tea, and some peanut butter and or beans for my protein intake. For the next few weeks my food isn't going to be that exciting at all. I have been reading a fasting book and I think veggies and natural juices and tea are the way to go just to get my taste buds in the right bath.

I started drinking Orange Spice Rooibos tea today and I have been reading all of the health perks of this awesome herbal tea. One issue I've been having as of late is tummy issues, and I think a lot of it has to do with my healthy and then not so healthy eating habits so those can go with time but this tea is supposed to help with tummy issues so I am definitely all about that. It also helps with sleeping issues, it gives you beautiful skin, and helps with your metabolism. All really super things. On top of everything, it's yummy! So I am pretty excited about it to say the least.

I am going to the gym tomorrow morning for an hour. Tonight I am going to walk up the 13 flights of starts in my office building and back down them. Also, I will get some crunches in before work. I will be sure to record everything so I can update my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home