Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Day 38 and Day 39

Day 38

Breakfast- Trader Joe's Cereal
Lunch- Organic Food Bar and a salad
Snacks- Some organic bbq chips (Not the healthiest but I was on the run)

My work out was pretty extreme for the day. I walked around the track for one mile with a friend, I rode on a bike for 7 miles, I did the elliptical for about 2 miles, and then I did an hour of yoga.

Day 39

Breakfast-Trader Joe's Cereal
Dinner- Japanese pickle sushi roll and cucumber sushi roll
Snacks- pita chips with guacamole

I did an hour of yoga and walked a few blocks in NYC. So the work out wasn't that extreme but still a workout.

2 Comments:

Blogger dangerplan said...

Those sound like good days :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Latanya Rene said...

Yeah, I've been doing really well. I am excited about my good days.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home