Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Days 40 & 41

Man, I suck so bad at updating once again. I've been getting caught up in so many other things which is rather positive but that doesn't make up for my slacking.

I will be without a computer probably most of next week because I have to send my laptop in for a repair so I am going to log my progress on paper and then update everything once I get my computer back.

I haven't worked out in the past couple of days due to being busy with other things. I am going to walk the stairs at work later today and I am also going to be cleaning my room before work. So I will be moving a bit today so I am not worried about not moving as much.

I feel great and feel like I am starting to look more fabulous and that is all that matters. I will update tonight with my food and productiveness for the day. Today is day 42!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home