Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 48

Okay, so I haven't been updating my blog because I've been trying to think of a good plan to do for September and stick to it for the full 30 days and see how I feel. Right now I am living on too much processed food mainly because I have so much of it here so I am trying to get rid of most of it to get rid of all the quick fixes as far as food goes.

I decided that I am going to the the Eat to Live program because it seems support my vegan lifestyle and I've been reading the book and a ton of success stories from people that had this system change their life and way of thinking. Until the 30th I am not going to update my food which is the day that I start the diet but I will be logging my work outs and any other productive updates in between now and then. I am very excited about starting this lifestyle and I can't wait to get started but I need to finish reading the book.

So yeah, things have been going well and I've been putting a lot of thought into my choices these days. I am happy with the way things are turning out and my main goal is to stay focused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home