Memoirs of a GhettoTron

Getting fit, getting productive, getting awesome!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 49

So I didn't work out today but I did walk up the stairs at work. My food has been slightly off but not like horrible. I am trying to eat all of my processed foods so I can start my cleanse on the 30th. I don't think i've ever been so excited to eat raw fruits and veggies for a long period of time.

I did a rough draft of my new resume. I am going to type it up and save it soon. I decided that I am going to wait to try to apply for internships just because I want to give it a month of school to see how much free time I am going to have an if I would really be able to balance working full time, going to school full time and a one day a week internship on top of working out and doing homework and all of the other stuff that will be going on in my life. I am really excited about school starting but I am sure it's going to bring on a lot of stress and tired-ness.

I am looking for a good digital scale to put in my bathroom. My scale that I have is so old and always is off like 10 pounds. I want something accurate so when I do my weekly weigh ins I know exactly what the deal is.

1 Comments:

Blogger dangerplan said...

Have you stopped writing here since I left?

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home